Monday, April 21, 2008

Should homosexual couples adopt children?

In this article, Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt?, the author expresses directly his opinion about the topic. Since homosexual couples choose their in this abnormal way, they should not affect children by passing their burden on children. Moreover, there is no law to enforce them to take care of adopted children, and without a marriage agreement, these children are less protected in their life.

I don’t oppose against homosexual couples get married, but I don’t approve their intention of adopting children. Homosexual couples decide to lead a life that is different with normal people, this is their choice. However, they should not allow adopting children, those children who wait for adoption may come from problem family. If the parents that adopt them are homosexual couples, this will put more burdens on children because of their identity as adopted children and their parents are homosexual. This will cause them to be ridiculed in school and live in a life under pressure. That’s the reason why I oppose against homosexual couples to adopt children.

No comments: