I thought this article was really interesting. I remembered that ‘Pinky ’ was a very popular advertisement two year ago, especially for the time of the World Cup. As soon as it was the time of breaks, I would hear ‘give me pinky, give me pinky’ which was repeating again and again. Because I was almost bombarded with the advisement, I felt like buying a lot of ‘pinkies’ on impulse. While I was on the verge of the seat for the breath-taking soccer game, the image of ‘pinky’ did appear in my brain hautedly.Though ‘pinky’ sounded like nonsense, it was really catchy for me to remember it and propelled me to buy it. In sum, I partly agree with the author due to the fact that I would still buy those’ verbal litter’ products though it sounded nonsense.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment