Friday, November 9, 2007
A feedback to "Printed Noise"
I think that this article is really interesting because the author gives naming of products a serious opinion. The author said that shop-owners like to name his products a rude label. That’s true. A shocking name of a product may attract people’s attention easily. However, I think that it is not totally good or bad and it’s only a proper or improper question of a naming of a product. As the author mentioned in the article that ordering a food named Yumbo is quite embarrassing. I agree with this example, but I disagree with the example of ice cream. I think that it’s not a big deal to call an ice cream “Nutty Butty”. Although its name is little but childish, it’s not so bad for an ice cream. Because eating ice cream is a delight, it’s very appropriate for an ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment